Cockpit drain thru-hull sizes

8 years 7 months ago #2149 by Gerry O'Donoghue
Hi Matt

Unfortunately no. The modular type fitting is a relatively recent invention. You probably have some of the older Wilcox Crittenden seacocks. They may look like this beast.

If that is the case you can overhaul it. Once again RC Collins is the man to follow;
These seacocks need to be serviced on an annual basis and cycled every few months, however most look like the ones on my boat when it was first purchased. There is a name for a seacock that does not turn, its called a HOLE.

If you decide to change them out then the Groco two part system is the way to go.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum