The web site and forum are available for the use of Whitby Brewer Sailboat Association members.
By accessing the pages within this site, all users agree to the following:
- The forum's purpose is to enhance and enlighten user's knowledge of Ted Brewer's sail boats as built by Whitby Boat Works and Ft. Myers Yachts.
- If you furnish your name and contact information, it may be provided to other Association members in the form of a membership roster.
- The Association will not tolerate the use of the Forum or its Web Site for commercial advertising without specific permission. Broker advertising may be permitted on a boat by boat basis. Please contact
- All participants agree to never initiate a commercial contact to any other participant on this site.
- All participant's opinions are to be respected. No derogatory remarks and no personal attacks will be permitted either on this site directly or posted off-site.
- This site is not party to any negotiations, transactions or consequences of its use.
- All material posted to the site remains the property of the author. However, the author grants the Whitby Brewer Sailboat Association an unrestricted world-wide distribution license.
- All material copied or downloaded from the site and re-posted on other sites must include an acknowledgment and credit to the author(s), or if not specifically known, to the Whitby Brewer Sailboats Association AND www.WhitbyBrewerSailboats.com
- Violation of these rules may result in suspension of the offending party or parties at the sole discretion of the site administrator(s).
- The forum administrators or the Association shall be held harmless from any and all consequences arising out of any communication between users.
- Any posting may be removed at any time by forum administrators.