Patrick Cornelius, missing at sea

More
11 years 1 month ago #1410 by Scott Lee
We are deeply sorry to inform everyone that our friend and WBS member, Patrick Cornelius, is missing at sea. His wife, Lisa, has our deepest sympathy, and we offer her our assistance for anything she might need. Our hopes and prayers go out to Patrick and his family at this difficult time.

Respectfully,
WBS Staff and Members

Links to news stories surrounding his disappearance...
Coast Guard searches for missing man
Search continues for ailing boater
Coast Guard searches for ailing boater off Brevard coast
Coast Guard suspends search for missing Delaware man

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #1413 by Gerry O'Donoghue
Dear Members

I have Lisa's permission to ask this question here, the facts are as follows;

1. A towing company has claimed salvage on Gaia and has taken possession of the vessel.

2. Lisa is hiring a lawyer but has received no communication from the towing company, to date.

Does any member have Professional advice to offer in this situation or know anyone who could assist?
Please do NOT post any important information here.

Please e-mail me at whitby42 "at" gmail.com and I will put you in contact with Lisa.

Other than this she is doing as well as can be expected and it that changes I will let the association know.

Regards

Gerry
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gerry O'Donoghue.

More
10 years 11 months ago #1457 by Gerry O'Donoghue
Update on Patrick Cornelius and Lisa Cornelius

I visited Lisa in Cape Canaveral last week and am happy to report that she is back on-board her beloved W42 Gaia. Except for a lot of cleaning and tidying as well as some damage when electronics were removed, for the Coastguard investigation, Gaia looks great. Lisa is doing well and would like to thank everyone for their support and advice. Some members went above and beyond and it was greatly appreciated by her. She will post here in due course.

Sadly there is no news of Patrick and at this stage he must be presumed lost.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds