Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BREWER SLOOP 12.8 #10 1984 FOR SALE

BREWER SLOOP 12.8 #10 1984 FOR SALE 3 months 1 week ago #2953

• Martin123
  • Thank you received: 2
Sadly Wandering Spirit, Fort Myers, Brewer 12.8 must go. Termites got into her interior and there is much trim work to be done so a bargain for the man that wants one and has time to redo her interior trim.We kept most piesces for patterns and she is stripped and clean right now. Sadly I am too old and too much arthritis to tackle it.
Sloop rigged, 60ft Isomat mast (3 pieces), Jib and Stay self furling. Edson chain and cable steering. replaced 2 years ago with new, All Atkins and Hoyle hatches and ports.All self tailing Lewmar winches. Power windlass, 2 anchors with 160ft of 5/16 chain. MAX Prop, Lasdrop dripless seal.
Boat was out about a year back, inspected and two coats of bottom paint added. Hull is solid and all bronze seacocks.
4D61 Lehman engine with genuine 1600 hours on it. Transmission was replaced very few hours back. There is a tranny for spares too.
a dozen sails go with it including an unused storm tri sail.
Comes complete with many spares. Centreboard is A1. Mast has already been reset.
You would find it hard to buy the winches and windlass for the $15,000 US I ask for the whole boat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BREWER SLOOP 12.8 #10 1984 FOR SALE 3 months 1 week ago #2954

Where is Wandering Spirit located?

BREWER SLOOP 12.8 #10 1984 FOR SALE 3 months 1 week ago #2955

We have a friend who is interested in your Whitby. Can you provide information as to location and a way to contact you. If you like you could email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we can put him in touch with you. We have a Whitby 42 and love living aboard her. Back in 1997, when we were much younger, we rebuilt her interior and it was quite a job. No way would we want to start that again now, so we can certainly understand your dilemma. All best wishes to you.

BREWER SLOOP 12.8 #10 1984 FOR SALE 3 months 1 week ago #2957

• Martin123
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks for your interest. The boat is lying at Roatan, Honduras my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. my phone is 9059035813 Canada. There is someone local who will do all the work if your friend wants him too
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds