The web site and forum are available for the use of Whitby Brewer Association members and guests. By accessing the pages within this site all users registered or not, agree to the following:
- The forum's purpose is to enhance and enlighten owner's, user's and interested party's knowledge of Ted Brewer's sail boats as built by Whitby Boat Works and Ft. Myers Yachts.
- If you furnish your name and contact information, it may be provided to other Association members in the form of a membership roster.
- The Association will not tolerate the use of the Forum or its Web Site for commercial advertising without specific permission.
- All participant's opinions are to be respected. No derogatory remarks and no personal attacks will be permitted either on this site directly or posted off-site.
- All participants agree to never initiate a commercial contact to any other participant on this site. The participants specifically do not want to be solicited from material and information contained on this site.
- All material posted to the site remains the property of the author however the author grants the Whitby Brewer Owner's Association an unrestricted world-wide distribution license.
- All material copied or downloaded from the site and re-posted on other sites must include an acknowledgment and credit to the author(s), or if not specifically known, to the Whitby Brewer Sailboats Association AND www.WhitbyBrewerSailboats.com
- Violation of these rules may result in suspension of the offending party or parties at the sole discretion of the site administrator(s).
- If you are a broker representing a Whitby or Brewer sail boat please contact as above prior to posting an advertisement.
- Broker advertising may be permitted on a boat by boat basis.
- The sole purpose of this site is to facilitate communication between sellers and potential purchasers.
- This site is not party to any negotiations, transactions or consequences of its use.
- Use of the site by any viewer is at the user's own risk.
- The site administrators or the Association shall be held harmless from any and all consequences arising out of any communication between users.
- Any posting may be removed at any time by forum administrators.
Use of the site and forum is your acknowledgment of and agreement to follow these rules.