Workshop Manuel and parts catalog for a Perkins 4-

More
2 years 11 months ago #2626 by Michael Collins
Hi,
We have a Brewer 44 with a Perkins 4-236 engine l'm trying to find the correct workshop Manuel and parts catalog . Can anyone help?
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #2627 by Hannah Gardner
Replied by Hannah Gardner on topic Workshop Manuel and parts catalog for a Perkins 4-
We have a 4-236 manual but it is on the boat in Florida. We will be there in January and can copy it for you then, if you haven't found one before. Fair winds, Hannah

More
2 years 11 months ago #2628 by Michael Collins
Replied by Michael Collins on topic Workshop Manuel and parts catalog for a Perkins 4-
Thanks
I'll keep looking and if I don't have any luck by Jan I'll let you know .
Thanks again
Mike

More
2 years 11 months ago #2629 by Peter Garsoe

More
2 years 11 months ago #2630 by Frank Fitzpatrick
Replied by Frank Fitzpatrick on topic Workshop Manuel and parts catalog for a Perkins 4-
Hi Mike
A quick google search for "perkins 4-236 manual" turned up several shop manuals you can download for free. Of course, you'll have to check contents to make sure the manual matches your exact model.
Some are turbo, some naturally aspirated, and some have the marine engine specifics at the back.

Unfortunately, no luck searching for parts manual - but I didn't put a lot of time into that, so it may be worth searching more and trying variants of "parts manual" (i.e., illustrated parts diagram, exploded parts view, etc.)

You may also find something on Ebay (although the few shop manuals I saw there for other engines were expensive...)

Hope this helps.
Frank

More
2 years 11 months ago #2631 by Michael Collins
Replied by Michael Collins on topic Workshop Manuel and parts catalog for a Perkins 4-
Thank you, I’ll take a look.
Mike

More
2 years 11 months ago #2632 by Fred Seifert
Replied by Fred Seifert on topic Workshop Manuel and parts catalog for a Perkins 4-
We have a pdf copy of our workshop manual and parts catalog. Let me know it you are interested in a copy.

More
2 years 11 months ago #2633 by Michael Collins
Thank you that would be fantastic. My email is:
smroyal27813g@gmail.com
Thanks again
Mike

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds