Diesel Mechanic in Annapolis or Norfolk

More
5 years 2 months ago #2134 by William Weigel
Diesel Mechanic in Annapolis or Norfolk was created by William Weigel
Can anyone recommend a good Yanmar mechanic in either Annapolis or Norfolk? We are headed south from Maine and would like to get our front engine seal replaced before heading to the Bahamas.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2136 by Augusto Villalon
Replied by Augusto Villalon on topic Diesel Mechanic in Annapolis or Norfolk
I would stop at Marblehead and check with Harding Marine there. They are excellent and would do a good job for you. Just come south from Portland to the Annisquam river and cross the canal to Glouster, a short cut to Marblehead you will enjoy.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2137 by Augusto Villalon
Replied by Augusto Villalon on topic Diesel Mechanic in Annapolis or Norfolk
Sorry for the confusion. It is Hansen Marine Service in Marblehead.

More
5 years 2 months ago #2138 by Jack Dexter
Replied by Jack Dexter on topic Diesel Mechanic in Annapolis or Norfolk
We had our engine replaced with a new Yanmar in 2012 at Haven Harbor Marina and Boatyard in Rock Hall, Maryland, on the eastern shore. The mechanic who did the work was meticulous and experienced. At the time he was their head mechanic. He was a contented employee and may still be there. The yard has won several awards.

I can't remember the specific individuals name but the yard is the best I've ever been in. The location is lovely, the employees are very friendly, and they have a loaner car if you're tied up there for a few days. It was nice to be out of the hussle and bustle of Annapolis. We'd go to them in a heartbeat.

Jack Dexter

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds